Why choose MaxClean
Max’s Air Duct Cleaning hasÂ over 30 years of experience providing excellent service to satisfied customers. Our professional technicians use only the finest state-of-the-art equipment to ensure that the job will be done as thoroughly as possible, taking the utmost care with our procedures.Â
Air Duct Cleaner Near You
Max’s Air Duct Cleaning is a locally owned and operated company that provides professional air duct cleaning company who specializes in residential and commercial customers. If you are looking for an outstanding and reliable air duct cleaning service you have come to the right place. Call us today for a free estimate on all of your air duct cleaning needs. You will have peace of mind knowing that the important issues that affect the efficiency and reliability of the cleanliness of your heating and cooling systems are being handled with the proper care that they deserve.
- “Fifty percent of all illnesses are either caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air.”Â American College of Allergists.
- “Children, elderly people, and people with breathing problems, allergies, and lung diseases are particularly susceptible to disease-causing biological agents in the indoor air.”Â EPA, Dept. of Consumer Affairs
- “If you have a ducted heating and cooling system, make sure you clean the ducts once a year.”Â The Better Heating-Cooling Council
- “Indoor air is found to be up to 70 times more polluted than outdoor air.”Â EPA
- “Nine out of ten system failures are caused by dirt and dust.”Â LCES
- Air duct cleaning may even be covered by your medical insurance.
Wanting a Healty Environment?
Air Duct Cleaning is a crucial yet overlooked upon part of standard home maintenance. It is very important to maintain clean Air Ducts in your home to minimize all potential health risks. Air Ducts are a perfect breeding ground for dust mites and many other micro-biological contaminants. Dust easily accumulates overtime in areas that donâ€™t get cleaned often. Can you imagine what you’ll find in an Air Duct System that hasn’t been cleaned in 5, 10 or 20 years?
Neglecting to clean your Air ducts can result in serious health hazards. Air Ducts in most homes are infected with these types of common air pollutants: dust mites, pollen, and airborne mold spores. These pollutants at high amounts can cause many illnesses ranging from the common headaches and sneezing to serious lung defects. Young children, the elderly and people with asthma, allergies and other respiratory ailments are a lot more vulnerable to these illnesses. Vacuuming and disinfecting your Air Ducts can help in preventing these contaminants from becoming dangerous to your health.
Providing You with a Healtier Life
A residential air duct cleaning job takes just a few hours and is a surprisingly clean and routine process. While making your home’s air safer, air duct cleaning can also reduce heating and cooling costs by allowing your system to operate more efficiently. Moreover, duct cleaning can cut maintenance costs because a clean system has fewer breakdowns.